WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW
Butterfly&Co collects personal information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by Butterfly&Co By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing addresses so that we can process and fulfill your order. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner’s systems. Additionally, we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Your phone number is given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
Butterfly&Co may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences. We do not sell or provide your details to third party marketing companies.
MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISION
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service, which will send you: (i) Email alerts for new products, special offers, events of interest and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts may include marketing information about Butterfly&Co, our subsidiaries or selected business partners. (ii) Direct mail alerts for new products, special offers, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Such alerts will only include marketing information about Butterfly&Co. We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by Butterfly&Co Style. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into My Account. To opt out of direct mail service or updates, please contact our customer care representative on +966 555627237 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND IF NECESSARY, CHANGE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SORTA MAINTAINS
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by Butterfly&Co is not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the Sign In menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the My Account section. Only you or, upon your request, the Customer Care department, may access your personal data from the website using your password and User ID. Information may be changed online within My Details, Shipping Details, and My Email Preferences. You can change or delete saved credit/debit card.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners’ to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information.
- At Butterfly&Co we offer Worldwide delivery for both local and international shipping through our shipping partner, DHL.
- Your purchase will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks from the day we receive the payment.
- You can track your shipping by visiting DHL TRACKING and enter your tracking number.
- We process and ship all our orders 5 days a week, with the exception of Fridays and Saturdays and KSA Public holidays.
- All measurements/sizes given by the customer are their responsibility and Butterfly&Co are not responsible for any inaccurate measurement provided by the customers.
- Alterations of Abayas/Dresses are offered to clients with certain fees. Fees are determined by Butterfly & Co. depending on the type of alteration requested by the client.
- Alterations on Abayas/dresses shall be requested by the clients within 2 weeks after they receive their shipments.
- For your guidelines in getting your right measurement you can follow our Size Guide.
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com
- As products are made to order and customize based on customers requirements and given sizes, return/exchange are not accepted.
- In a case of receiving a damaged item which is occurred by fault of our production, a customer will be entitled for a refund which is equivalent to the price of the item itself.
- For any return request based on production damage, customers shall contact Butterfly & Co. within 3 days after receiving the order at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within 10 business days, whether you are entitled to a refund and a credit will be automatically applied through a bank transfer.
- Cancellation of an order is not allowed after a successful placement and payment of orders.